In acknowledgment of our non-profit and public entity partners who are working on the front lines of the Carr Fire disaster response, we are extending our grant application deadline to August 22, 2018.
CONNECTING WOMEN WHO GIVE TO NEEDS THAT MATTER
Mobilizing the Power of Women Through Philanthropy
The Women’s Fund mobilizes the power of women through collective philanthropy using a strategy of education, grantmaking and endowment building to create a better future for women and their families in the Redding area. Since 2008, we have made it our purpose
- To build a vibrant and engaged membership committed to improving women’s lives and children’s futures.
- To inspire women to make a difference through collective giving.
- To raise community awareness of issues affecting women and families.
- To improve long-term opportunities for women and families through annual grant making.
- To grow a permanent endowment to support grant making and community forums.