The Women’s Fund mobilizes the power of women through collective philanthropy using a strategy of education, grantmaking and endowment building to create a better future for women and their families in the Redding area. Since 2008, we have made it our purpose
- To build a vibrant and engaged membership committed to improving women’s lives and children’s futures.
- To inspire women to make a difference through collective giving.
- To raise community awareness of issues affecting women and families.
- To improve long-term opportunities for women and families through annual grant making.
- To grow a permanent endowment to support grant making and community forums.